The management service is a stand alone service.
If you have already found tenants or are unhappy with you current agent then you can still switch to MMP.
We keep the tenants happy and respond immediately to any breakdowns.
The management service includes:
- Mid Tenancy Check up - we will visit your property during the tenancy and provide you with a detailed condition report.
- Single point of contact - both you and the tenants have the peace of mind that all your queries will be answered by an experienced, friendly and local team.
- Call-out repairs service - our detailed knowledge of property maintenance, and our proactive approach to breakdowns, means we can decide before visiting a property whether a specialist trade is required, allowing us to keep the repair costs as low as possible.
- Maintenance and Refurbishments - as well as reactive repair work we can also arrange decorating and general building work, including new bathrooms, kitchens and full refurbishments.
- Property Furnishing - we can organise the furnishing of your whole property ready for renting or we can simply arrange for new items of furniture as and when they are required.
- Landlords Gas Safety - we arrange this important annual check on your behalf.
- Secure Key Holding - all keys are stored in a secure key cabinet facility. They are all number coded so there is no direct trace to your property.
- Bespoke Services - we pride ourselves on offering a one stop shop for landlords. Whether it's organising a removal, remortgaging a property or arranging buildings and contents insurance, if you have a property requirement then we can definitely help.
- We can also find you professional tenants for your property using our lettings service.
Management service fees
We charge 4% plus VAT per month for the property management service. The fee is deducted automatically from the rent each month. For landlords who collect their own rent or use another letting agent the fee is payable by monthly standing order.
We also hold a maintenance float of £350 to cover any incidental maintenance costs at the property. This is landlord money that we hold in our client account so that we can pay contractors directly and in a timely mannor. This is topped up by the landlord upon request.